Southbay Yacht and Racquet Club, Osprey FL
Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club is a lovely established waterfront neighborhood West of Trail (route 41) in Osprey, Sarasota County. The community is deed restricted but not gated. Located
along Little Sarasota Bay, it is truly a place to live if people cannot decide whether they want country living or waterfront living. Therefore, Southbay is ideal because homeowners can enjoy both worlds. What a deal!
Almost 360 homes are in Southbay Yacht and Racquet Club. Some are located along the Intracoastal Waterway. Some are surrounding the 7 acre marina, and many homes are on manicured park like greenbelt areas.
- Clubhouse with ballroom
- Fitness Center with a sauna, and a library.
- Lookout Pointe Park with five miles of winding sidewalks for walking, biking and running. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets at the park.
- deep-water marina with 172 slips for boats up to 58’ and access to the Gulf of Mexico access via the Intracoastal Waterway
- Shuffle board courts
- 50’heated swimming pool
- Four lighted tennis courts – 2 sport clay courts and 2 asphalt courts.
- Super close to Pine View School, one of the highest rated school in the US for gifted students.
Most of the homes were built in the 70’s or 80’s. . In 2019 prices start from the mid $350″s and go up to $1 Million or more.
Click here to view all current homes for sale in Southbay. The listings are updated hourly. You may sign up to get new listings when they hit the market. Contact us below for questions or to schedule a private tour of homes.